lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

Every now & then I get a little bit lonely
and you never come around... 
...Every now & then I get a little bit tired 
of listening to the sound of my tears....

...I don´t know what to do and I´m always in the dark
We´re living in a powder keg and giving off sparks...

...Once upon a time I was falling in love 
but now I´m only falling apart

There´s nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time there was light in my life
but now there´s only love in the dark.

There´s nothing I can say, a total eclipse of the heart
...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por pasarte por mi rinconcito...y no te cortes!! tu opinión es bien recibida!!
"La lectura de un buen libro es un diálogo incesante en que el libro habla y el alma contesta."